Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Detroit Grand Pubahs - Autotragik - The Video...

And I'd walk over broken glass for you
I'd do anything you'd want me to
Love seems so strange
when I can't even sit next to you
My love is, it's automatik, it's autotragik
when I can't even get next to you
My love is, it's automatik, it's autotragik
Tell me what am I supposed to do?
These drugs I'm on don't seem to work
I try to be funny, but your eyes say I'm not
I feel like a jerk, I beat myself up inside
My heart is black and blue for you

While the new single 'Autotragik' off the new Detroit Grand Pubahs album 'Madd Circus' comes with remixes by Terence Fixmer and Ortin Cam, here's the third video from the album.

It was designed and produced by Lucas Jenniskens and Wouter Zaman (Almost Media) and translates the music and lyrics into a spacey journey. Will Paris and The Mysterious Mr. O be able to finish their life's work? Will they survive their quest for true, everlasting love? Or will the invisible hand of fate throw a spanner in the works?

Video credits:
Design, animation and production by Almost Media (Lucas Jenniskens, Wouter Zaman).
Additional textures by Ruth Taylor.

Watch: http://ping.fm/4sB8T

No comments:

Post a Comment